3-Sport Athlete. Visible Difference. ADD Conqueror.
- 3 Strikes to Bully Proof Your School with OPTIONAL P.E. Immersion Program
Possibly the most unique Anti-bully program available in schools!
Sam uses his own life experiences of being bullied as the basis of a presentation that will leave kids and teens fired up. Sam talks about how he handled his bullies and eventually conquered them when he accepted himself and owned his differences.
This program can be tailored to your needs. Sam can deliver his message at a general assembly or Sam can give hands-on demonstrations with short speeches to each P.E. class and follow it up with a general assembly speech. Sam developed this unique program with the help of his mom, Jana Kuhnert, a former high school teacher of 10 years who worked closely with at risk kids as a sponsor of the Life Saver program.
- Are exposed to adaptive athletic skills
- Become aware that all differences are not visible
- Are empowered to “own” their individual differences and gifts
- Encouraged to control what they can about how they present themselves to others
- Develop an appreciation for physical diversity among them
- Learn how to become more “Bully Proof”
- Receive a complimentary bookmark reminding them to “own their difference!”
2. Rise Up in School and in Life
A motivational talk based on Sam’s experiences and achievements in sport and in life as a congenital amputee. Sam speaks as a former student, competitive athlete, and coach who’s difference was often seen as limiting and made him a target for bullies and a subject of pity. As Sam will explain, he not only deplored both bullies and pity, he overcame them.
Sam delivers a dynamic message to the student body, team or group:
- Sam delivers a dynamic message to the student body, team or group:
- Tailored to the age-level present
- Explores what prevents students from “Going for Gold”
- Encourages courage in students to own their differences and gifts
- Inspires students to go “All In, All the Time”
- Explains how “Unstoppable” becomes a mindset developed by shrugging off the limits placed on them by others
- Motivates students to SHINE
NOTE: A/V EQUIPMENT WITH WI-FI HOOK-UP SUGGESTED FOR VIDEO USE. High School/College/Adult/Corporate/Organization Public or Faith-based Audience
3. So, What’s NubAbility Anyway, and Why Should I Care?
Encouraging Courage in Sport and in Life: An informative talk on the history, growth, events, impact, and future of NubAbility Athletics Foundation. A 501(c)(3) Nonprofit that serves youth athletes around the world with limb-loss that competes in mainstreamed school or league sport.
By presenting how he, as a 18 year-old, founded and launched a global nonprofit service charity, Sam sparks the passion of his audience and empowers them to get active in making a difference. His passion is encouraging courage and confidence through sport and in life to kids who desire to play the best with less and WIN
NOTE: A/V EQUIPMENT WITH WI-FI HOOK-UP SUGGESTED FOR VIDEO USE.
“Thank you Mr. Kuhnert for your inspiring message that you delivered to the students and teachers at Herrin Jr. High School. The entire school community was buzzing after you delivered your energetic Bully Proof presentation. Students and teachers alike were eager to stomp out bullying in our school. We really appreciate your passion and energy for addressing such a hot button topic and relating so well to our age group. Keep up the GREAT work!” -Principal Herrin Jr. High School Bradley A. Heuring: